The Newburyport Public Library has a number of meeting spaces available for public use.
- Please consult Library staff for detailed space usage guidelines: 978-465-4428 x242.
- All Library spaces are enabled with Wi-Fi.
Study Rooms & Conference Room
The Library has two Study Rooms on the second floor and a Conference Room on the third floor.
- Appointments can be scheduled up to (48) hours in advance by using the online signup or calling the library.
- Rooms require check-in with 2nd Floor Information Desk Staff prior to access.
- Study Rooms: 1-3 persons.
- Conference Room: 1-5 persons.
- Limit of one block of time per day. Use by two or more people constitutes room use that day for each person.
- At least one person must continuously occupy study/conference room during use. Children must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- Rooms contain a table and chairs and 3’x4’ white board. Dry erase materials are available at the Information Desk.
- Please note: walk-ins are permitted but 2-hour allotment is not guaranteed. See a librarian for alternative meeting spaces.
The Library has a meeting room (limit 85 people) available for meetings. This space is currently reserved for library programming, but will be available for public use in the future.
Large Meeting Room Audio–visual equipment
- Ceiling-mount speakers and sound system
- Retractable ceiling-mount large scale projection screen
- Hardwired ceiling-mount projector
- Handheld, lapel, and headset microphone
- HDMI/VGA wall connections
- Blu-Ray/DVD player