The Friends of the Newburyport Public Library have provided the library with memberships to a number of local and Boston area museums.
Reserve your pass online from home, or call the Library
Reserve A Pass Online
Available Passes Include:
These passes are picked up at the Main Circulation Desk.
Please call x236
These passes are picked up in the Children's Room.
Please call x235
- Museum passes are available by advance reservation and can be booked online or by phone.
- Museum passes can be reserved up to 60 days in advance, and are provided free to anyone who holds a valid MVLC library card with no outstanding fees or fines.
- One pass per day per family may be reserved in advance. A limit of three passes per month per family may be reserved.
- Passes can be picked up the day before, and must be picked up no later than 10:00 a.m. on the day reserved.
- If you need to cancel or change a reservation, please use the "view or cancel reservations" link above or call the Library. Unused reservations prevent use by other patrons and may result in loss of pass privileges.
- Passes should be returned by 10:00 a.m. the day following use to either the Circulation Desk or in the book drop located outside the Library's main entrance. Please do not return passes to the Market Basket book drop.
- There is a $5.00 per day late fee for passes not returned on time and a $25.00 replacement fee for lost passes.
Call 978-465-4428 for more information or to reserve a pass.