The Friends of the Newburyport Public Library have provided the library with memberships to a number of local and Boston area museums. Museum passes are available to all MVLC library card holders.
- Reserve passes up to 30 days in advance online or by phone.
- Passes are free to anyone with a valid MVLC library card and no outstanding fees.
- One pass per day per family may be reserved in advance.
- Limit three passes per month per family.
- Print and physical passes can be picked up from the library up to seven days prior to use (exception Mass State Parks pass, to be picked up the business day prior to your visit).
- Digital coupon passes are delivered to your email after confirmation.
- Passes must be picked up no later than 10:00 a.m. on the day reserved. *Note: Some passes require up to 48-hour advance reservation and registration on the museum site prior to use.
- Please call to cancel or change reservations: (978) 465-4428 x236. Unused reservations prevent use by other patrons and may result in loss of pass privileges.
- Please return physical passes to the Newburyport Public Library ONLY.
- Physical passes are due by 10:00 a.m. the day following use inside or at the main entrance book drop.
- Do not return passes to the Market Basket book drop.
- $5.00/day late fee for passes not returned on time.
- $25.00 replacement fee for lost passes.
- Some museums have special visitation guidelines. Visit the museum website prior to making a library pass reservation for details.
- Proper usage of museum pass is the sole responsibility of the borrower.