The Adult Services department offers a variety of technology, resources, and staff to assist you. The Information Services desk is located on the 2nd floor of the Library. Visit or call: (978) 465-4428 x242 for more information.
- Library Catalog & Basic Research Assistance
- Reading Suggestions
- Interlibrary Loan Requests
- Technology access including wi-fi, computers, Microsoft Office products like Word and Excel, internet access, color printing, wireless printing, photocopying, fax, microfilm, online research databases and more.
- Basic technology assistance and instruction. Contact us to find out how we can help.
- Exam Proctoring – call 978–465–4428 x224 for information.